- (a) Client should bear in mind that the item chosen is shown using
electronic display (computer); it may appear differently in actual looking despite of specifications and details displayed online. In that case, Service Provider is not responsible for any case
regarding color(s), damages or cosmetics of the item and/or allied appearances.
(b) For used items
(second-hand) means not new items, Service Provider is not responsible for any dent, indentation, scratch, breakage and/or discoloration which are common to used items. Service Provider is not
responsible for any contents, equipments, accessories and/or spare parts of the used item(s). If happen, (Ref: Article No. 4)
- On delivering of item(s) especially come by post and delivered direct at post office or brought at a door by shipping company attendant, Client should bear in mind that it may
have a counterfeit item(s) in the package. Therefore, should ask the weight of the package to be noted on a special document. Furthermore, Client should take pictures before and after opening the
package (video clips are more recommended). If Client find a right item(s), will sign a dispatch and pick item(s) but if found counterfeit item(s) or not working item (especially electronics), Client
will not sign the dispatch. Thereafter, will ask the official document showing the weight of the package and other details (if any). This document plus the video clip will make a claim to sound
accordingly. Opening a dispute needs enough evidence to justify the claim. Client should not sign a dispatch before above procedures and pick a package to home. If Client picks a package to home and
find a counterfeit item, its results will not be on our favor.
- Delivery time is subject to change. When delays occurs due to seller’s/supplier’s shipping schedules, Service provider as “Notify Party”, will ensure availability of information
to the Client. In case, Service provider is not in delay accountability.
- In case of any inconvenience, Service Provider will be responsible to stand as Client’s advocate to open the case, attending it up to its resolution.
- (a) Service Provider will not accept cash in hand for company services. All
disbursements should be made on Company Account. KALUMBILO IMPORTS & COMMISSION AGENCY CO. LTD, Account number 0150262577500 and not otherwise.
(b) Client should not pay
for the services to anyone even a company official unless stated officially.
- Tax estimations given to the Client by Service Provider, cannot be 100% accurate and can change during clearance process. This change will not be on Service
Provider account; Client is responsible for all importation duties, taxes and other charges including but not limited to storage charges up to delivery of item.
- The Client shall be responsible for adhering to any and all the government’s importing rules and regulations regarding the item(s) purchased by the facilitation
of the Service Provider.
- Upon remitting any payment for the item(s) and service by Telegraphic Bank Transfer or Cash deposit, whether in whole or in part, the Client shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to any and all conditions contained herein in this Agreement, which shall be deemed to enter into force as a legally binding commercial agreement between the Client and the Service Provider.